Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Energy Bits Review

I heard about these a while back
between Twitter, Facebook & Bloggers

On Twitter, I responded to someone
asking if there was a way to give them a try
And Jonathan, from EnergyBits
responded to send him my mailing address
and he'll send me a sample

I had a race coming up
and didn't want to try anything new
so close to the race

So I had to wait 2 weeks
until the race happened
to give them a try

I was excited to try something new
especially while I'm in the beginning weeks
of NYC Marathon Training

So my first run after that race,
I took some before my run
And..
Well... I have fallen in LOVE!

Yes...they were weird smelling at first
NO..I did not chew them, 
I opted to wash them down with water

Sometimes during my morning runs
I feel like I burp up my food or 
feel it in my stomach
and this did not happen at all this time
so I was thrilled

I felt more awake and alive for my run.
They are great!

A little bit about Energy Bits, 
now that I'm done rambling about my love for them:

They are small, pill-shaped food made from 100% spirulina algae.  They are natural and only 1 calorie per bit.  A typical serving size is about 30 bits.  They give you energy, more mental vitality and are a healthy high protein snack for on the go.  They have the highest concentration of protein in the world (64%) .

Check out:  bitsofhealth.com for more information on Energy Bits and their other products!



*This review is my opinion based on a sample that I received 




No comments:

Post a Comment