Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Just a little run......


On the 14th of October
I was all scheduled
to do a 20 mile run
My longest run yet
It scared the crap out of me
I was going to go ten miles out
then ten miles back
It was the only way I'd actually do it all
But that also left me
miles away from my house
so if I got hurt
felt hurt
felt tired
I'd have a long way to get home

Mile 12
I was starting to want to give up
I had a few bucks on me
and I saw a T
that i desperately wanted to get on
But since I had done 16 miles prior
I told myself I had to get to that, at least
I got to mile 13, was feeling good again
Mile 14.
Fuck
NO!
I felt like I wanted to die
I got myself to go another ten minutes
and ran 15 miles total
then I had to stop for a walk
I walked/ran the next 5 miles

I don't know how I am going to do 6 more miles on top of this

One month to go.....


(on a positive note, I felt great the next day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment