Saturday, October 13, 2012

Corn Maze Man


Yes...MAN
He's 33
I'm 24
Yikes
....oh well

He asks me to go out Friday night
I recently made a rule
of no first dates on a Friday or Saturday night
But since I already met him
hung out with him
and all...
I figured it'd be OK and a fun night

He tells me he will pick me up at 6:45.
Nothing else
I ask what we are doing
He says, "you'll see"

This makes me really excited
He is trying to make this a great first date
And it seemed like it wasn't just dinner

But I had to know
What do wear
Do I eat
Etc..
So I asked
He kept it simple but said
to eat something small
And casual/nice clothes will do :)
So I put on a nice top
A pair of jeans
and my cute black pumps
I thought I was looking pretty darn cute

He was running a few minutes late
and of course, I got the whole
OMG, Is he bailing on me?
Feeling
But nope, he just hit some traffic
He came to my door, opened his car door for me
(such a gentleman, I alsmost don't know how I feel about it!)
and we headed downtown
When we parked I realized where we were
Shows, plays..
Hm..where is he taking me?
We end up going to the comedy club

Now, we had a conversation a few days prior
About how I have never been to a comedy show

He is paying attention!!!  Wow...

What an awesome time
A few drinks and lots of laughs

After that we went to a nearby place
for some food
I wasn't starving so I got quesadillas
And he made fun of me that I "wasn't eating"
So I proceeded to steal his pickle and fries :)
I am NOT one of those girls!
I eat healthy
but I also like to splurge :)

We then left that place in search
for somewhere for one more drink
That led us into the middle of half naked girls
who were wasted
and screaming on the streets
Oh......Boston

I asked him if he wanted to head back
to my neighborhood
So we went to a local pub
and closed that down,
being kicked out at 2:10am!
..I can't remember the last time I did that
Or if I ever did on a DATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment