Sunday, January 27, 2013

New Years Eve Guy

So I met a guy New Years Eve
He was really cute, nice etc
So we went on a date the following Friday
He brought me to a Celtics game
It was a great time
But then I got sick
And wasn't able to see him for two weeks
We were both really busy
So we squeezed in a quick drink
mid-day on a Saturday
It was good, but no spark
I was gonna give it one more date
and see how I feel
But fast forward a week
and one more date
and I'm still confused
DAMN
Dating is frustrating!
Where is my
"When you know, you know" man
that so many people talk about!!

1 comment:

  1. When you know, you know... the only problem is that they don't always know that you know... Or in other words, the ones you like don't like you and vice versa... Such is life!

    ReplyDelete