So as I said
I decided to be like
Most of America
And wait until January first
To kick start
My healthy eating habits again
Well
New Year's Eve night
I went to bed with a terrible
Sore throat
It hit me all of a sudden
at about 12:45am
HELLO 2013
This better not be a preview
Of how this year will be!!
Although right before I started hurting
I met a guy
..more on that later ;)
Well I was in bed
All day
New Year's Day
And NOT with a hangover
I didn't go to work the next day
Or the day after that
So I was eating soup
And ice cream
(I went for frozen yogurt!)
And OJ
....Doctors orders
Went to work Friday
Was finally feeling better!
Saturday I started up
weight watchers again
Even went out with friends
And only had one drink!
(Although that was partly cuz
I felt sick, worse than friday)
Well Sunday
I was in bed again all day
Still tracked my points!
But man it's tough
when you have 12 points worth
of orange juice!
Monday
Back to work
Home from work by noon
Off to the doctor again
It's tough
but even under these circumstances
and pumping myself with
Healthy
But high
point valued foods
I'm doing it
Which means you can too! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment