Wednesday, August 15, 2012
There is such thing as a great date???
I hadn't done much with on-line dating
in a few weeks
due to vacations
and past dates that just sucked
One day I was looking around on the site
And saw a cute guy with a lot about him
that really caught my attention
I decided to message him
About 10 minutes later
I got a message from him
Basically introducing himself
..it didn't seem like he saw my message
Then a minute later
He responded saying he hadn't!
So that was weird..
Two days later
we exchanged numbers
I think we talked every single day
until we had our first date 8 days later
He lives a half hour outside the city
which normally turns me away from someone
But I decided to meet him anyway
He's a firefighter and had to work at 11pm that night
So we met at 6 and had until about 10pm
It was a great night
Awesome conversation
Never once felt awkward
I am very attracted to him
And when we kissed and said goodbye
I wanted to do some sort of happy dance in my car
But didn't want to be like
Drew Barrymore in Fifty First Dates
and have him see me :)
The next day we talked all day
The day after
We were planning our next date
Which is 5 days from now.. 7 days after the first one
I am so excited to see him again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment