Thursday, June 7, 2012
Spontaneous Pub Crawl
Well..
the pub crawl itself wasn't spontaneous
but me attending it
was
(This is also the first mention you are getting of my marathon training..more on that later!)
I was scheduled to run
8 miles
on Saturday
I was also
babysitting 9am to 4pm
that day.
It was a gross, chilly, rainy day
and I
was not
getting up at 6am
on a Saturday
so I figured I would run after babysitting
I got done at 2pm (yay!)
and went home to take
an hour nap
After my nap
I got ready to set out and
Run nine miles
I wanted to stop in
At my coworkers pub crawl
Down in Fenway
So I brought my Id and debit card
With me on my run
Along with my water bottle
And iPhone arm band
Nine miles
Done!
Sweaty..
Gross..
Wet from rain..
And sore..
I stop in to their 4th bar...
They are eating dinner
So I hang out and decide to go to
The next bar
Well
one bar turned into two
and two turned into
me staying out
Until 145am
In my runnin clothes
Gross
But
Havin a blast
Dancing
Singing
And having a great time
It will definitely be a memorable night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment