Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Falling in Love

(Part 1: written on August 30, 2013)

I know I am crazy
and I know this is insane

But 3 weeks after meeting in person
4 weeks after finding out he exists
I am in love
and I said those words last night

I
love
you

To Tommy,
my boyfriend,
the man I've fallen in love with

(Part 2: written on October 1, 2013)

It was a whirlwind of a month
and has been an amazing two months
since the day I met him

It's
Unexplainable
It's
amazing
It's
my future

I used to be one of those girls
That didn't understand
how people can meet
and immediately be in love
and immediately be talking about their future together
but now...
now, I know!

and well....
When you know, you know!!!


Today, at work,
I got a delivery
of Chocolates, a Teddy Bear and beautiful yellow Roses
As I read the note
It was a little confusing
Then I realized
it ended with
"Love, TommyTuesday86"
Which was his on-line dating profile
(how we met)
And then I realized that the note
was the first words
he ever typed to me
The message he wrote
the day we met on-line

No comments:

Post a Comment