Monday, August 19, 2013

Best First Date Ever

I decided to jump back into
the whole on-line dating thing

I joined back up on a few sites
and was creating my profiles

Of course
The random
20 something messages
Started flowing in

At least 50% were creeps and rude
And so then only about 25% were
sort of interesting
But after a message exchange or two
Nothing came about it

Until "TommyTuesday86"
messaged me

He mentioned my Yankee shirt from one pic
asked about my running
and mentioned how his parents also have a boat
(I mention how mine do in my profile)
He ended it with
" Btw, you are adorable :) "
Which I loved, because it was just NICE

We then got talking about running
& my triathlon, which was only 3 days later
Plus, how he lived right near my favorite parks
and it's where he loves to go to run and hang, also

It was a great first conversation
and I gave him my number
only 8 hours after first
"meeting him"

Ever since that night
August 1st
We have talked non-stop
and have been on 5 dates together

18 days of talking
10 days since meeting in person
I don't know what it is
but it feels different
and is something special


Date #1:
That place that we both loved
Is called Castle Island
He suggested we meet there
with Bailey
then see where things go
That day he tells me he researched places
for dinner
where a dog can sit on the patio
So we can go from the park to dinner
with Bailey!
I was so impressed with his thoughtfulness!
It was an amazing first date and
less than 24 hours later
we were planning our second date
for that night!

I can't stop smiling.  I don't ever want this feeling to go away.



No comments:

Post a Comment